Take advantage of our long- lasting experience as hiking guides in the Canary Islands
|►We are two experienced hiking guides (AEGM-UIMLA) that could organise walking holidays for groups of people. We are the authors of the reliable hiking maps Alpina because we know all the footpaths on the islands.|
1. Day: Arrival to the island .Transfer to the Hotel in Los Cancajos.
2. Day: Along the ridge of the Caldera to the Roque de los Muchachos (2.426 m)
Time: 3,5 h/ Uphill: 300m/ Downhill: 200m/ Distance: 6 km.
3. Day: The old royal path (Camino Real) across the northern canyons
Time: 3 h/ Uphill: 400m/ Downhill: 300m / Distance: 7 Km.
4. Day: Through the National Park Caldera de Taburiente
Hinfahrt: 1h 30min/ Rückfahrt: 1h
5. Day: From Los Canarios to the young volcano Teneguía and farther to the southernmost tip of the island
Time: 3 h/ Uphill: 0m/ Downhill: 630m/ Distance: 7’5 Km
6. Day: The "rainforest" of Cubo de la Galga
Time: 3’5 h/ Uphill: 430 m/ Downhill: 430 m/ Distance: 8’5 Km
7. Day: The route of the volcans to Pico Birigoyo (1.807 m)
Time: 2’5 h/ Uphill:400m/ Downhill: 400m / Distance: 6’5 Km
8. Tag: Flight back home
>> Wir know the islands because we explored them for the reliable hiking maps Alpina 1:25.000 >>
PHOTO GALLERIES >>>
+ Information about the Canary Islands >>>